All posts may contain affiliate links.
When you need a backpack with lots of space, storage and organisation but don’t want masses of outside pockets, then this Little Queen backpack could be perfect. A hidden security pocket on the back and plenty of pockets inside, but the front is uncluttered and ideal for a fabulous feature print.
Perfect for picnics, markets, amusement parks and students. Store your phone or wallet in the exterior security zip pocket, safely tucked away against your back. The interior features a magnetic slip pocket, two additional smaller slip pockets and a zip pocket with an overlay. The interior is spacious and can fit a water bottle. The exterior is finished with a zip closure and the interior with a binding technique.
- Adjustable back straps.
- Exterior handle.
- Exterior zip closure.
- Exterior security zip pocket.
- Interior zip pocket with an overlay.
- Interior magnetic slip pocket.
- Two interior slip pockets.
12.5″high by 10.5″ wide by 5″ deep.
Minimum Skill Level:
- ½ meter exterior fabric/vinyl,
- ½ meter contrast exterior fabric/vinyl,
- 1 meter lining fabric,
- 1 meter lightweight fusible interfacing,
- ¼ meter medium weight stabilizer of your choice,
- ¼ meter lightweight stabilizer of your choice thread.
- (4) 1” rectangular rings,
- (2) 1” adjustable strap sliders,
- (1) magnetic snap,
- (8) rivets,
- (4) zip pulls #5,
- (1) 20” long nylon zip #5,
- (2) 10” long nylon zip #5.
Check out our RESOURCES PAGE full of great recommendations and links for fabric stores and suppliers, interfacing and stabilizers, hardware resources, and zippers.
– For lining: poly cotton, waxed canvas or quilting cotton.
– For exterior: vinyl, faux leather, waxed canvas or quilting cotton.
With your purchase you will receive print templates for A4 or Letter printing, with detailed instructions (colourful photos included), and cutting chart for additional pieces.
If you would like to download the pdf pattern you can click on the blue button below.
And if you would like to see other bag sewing patterns from this designer then you can click on the red button below.