Lena Wristlet (2 sizes) sewing pattern
Sew your own wristlets in two sizes with this PDF sewing pattern. This cute wristlet bag has a top zipper closure and a handy zipper pocket on the outside too. The narrow wrist strap is designed to be removable so you can carry it as a clutch, or use the bag as a handy storage pouch at home.
This awesome bag has the following features:
• Two sizes.
• Fully lined with no raw edges.
• Zipper closure.
• Front zipper.
When you have finished making yourself a medium-size Lena Wristlet it will measure approximately 0.4″ (1 cm) high by 5.1″ (13 cm) wide by 7.6″ (19.5 cm) long. While the large size Lena Wristlet will measure approximately 0.4″ (1 cm) high by 6.2″ (16 cm) wide by 8.2″ (21 cm) long.
The designer, Molko Studios, rates their pattern as suitable for a beginner to confident beginner sewer. Basic sewing techniques and sewing machine knowledge would be helpful but Molko Studios helps you along the way with clear instructions and photographs.
Materials needed (see the pattern for full details):
- Exterior fabric. Recommended – Cotton, Cotton-Canvas, Waxed Canvas, Oil Cloth, Quilting Cotton, Upholstery/Curtain Fabric,
- Lining fabric. Recommended – Quilting Cotton, 2oz-4oz PU Coated Nylon Waterproof Fabric,
- Pocket fabric. Recommended – Quilting Cotton, 2oz-4oz PU Coated Nylon Waterproof Fabric,
- Fusible interfacing. Recommended – Non-Woven = Vliseline H250 or Pellon 809. Woven = Pellon SF101, Vliseline G700.
- One #5 zipper. For a beginner sewer, the designer recommends nylon zips as they are easier to work with. She uses using silver/gold tone nylon zips which are easier and cheaper but give the illusion of metal zips,
- Leather zip pull (optional),
- Hardware. 20mm Lobster Clasp + D-ring.
- Basic sewing supplies,
- A sewing machine.
• Easy to follow step-by-step instructions with lots of color photos to guide you along the way
• Full-size, computer drawn patterns with seam allowances included
• Includes both US letter size and A4 paper size
• Dimensions in both Imperial and Metric
• A detailed breakdown of the materials you need to create this project
• Instructions are written in English.
If you would like to download the pattern you can click on the blue button below.
And if you would like to see other bag sewing patterns from this designer then you can click on the red button below.