Sew your own wristlets in 2 sizes with this PDF sewing pattern. This cute wristlet bag has a top zipper closure and a handy zipper pocket on the outside too. The narrow wrist strap is designed to be removable so you can carry it as a clutch, or use the bag as a handy storage pouch at home.
• 2 sizes.
• Fully lined with no raw edges.
• Zipper closure.
• Front zipper.
Sizing info (Height by Width by Length):
• Medium = 1cm x 13cm x 19.5cm / 0.4″ x 5.1″ x 7.6″
• Large = 1cm x 16cm x 21cm / 0.4″ x 6.2″ x 8.2″
Beginner – Confident beginner. Basic sewing techniques and sewing machine knowledge would be helpful but I will help you along the way with clear instructions and photographs.
Materials needed (see the pattern for full details):
- Exterior fabric. Recommended – Cotton, Cotton-Canvas, Waxed Canvas, Oil Cloth, Quilting Cotton, Upholstery/Curtain Fabric,
- Lining fabric. Recommended – Quilting Cotton, 2oz-4oz PU Coated Nylon Waterproof Fabric,
- Pocket fabric. Recommended – Quilting Cotton, 2oz-4oz PU Coated Nylon Waterproof Fabric,
- Fusible interfacing. Recommended – Non-Woven = Vliseline H250 or Pellon 809. Woven = Pellon SF101, Vliseline G700.
- One #5 zipper. For a beginner sewer, the designer recommends nylon zips as they are easier to work with. She uses using silver/gold tone nylon zips which are easier and cheaper but give the illusion of metal zips,
- Leather zip pull (optional),
- Hardware. 20mm Lobster Clasp + D-ring.
- Basic sewing supplies,
- A sewing machine.
• Easy to follow step-by-step instructions with lots of colour photos to guide you along the way
• Full-size, computer drawn patterns with seam allowances included
• Includes both US letter size and A4 paper size
• Dimensions in both Imperial and Metric
• A detailed breakdown of the materials you need to create this project
• Instructions are written in English
Please note this is a digital download PDF file, not a paper sewing pattern. Please download immediately after check out.