Here’s one more FREE pdf pattern, this time for a Crossbody Bag that is the perfect size for any event.
The Koda Crossbody Bag has the following features:
- it’s approximately 9 1/2″ high by 10″ wide with a front zipper pocket for your phone.
- a top zipper closure keeps the rest of your possessions safe and easy to access.
- The pattern is for vinyl/cork or leather exterior and décor weight fabric lining.
- No interfacing is needed. If you want to make the bag with cotton then you will need to add interfacing, fleece or foam where needed.
So check out the five-part video tutorials below where you can watch how to make the Koda Cross Body Bag from start to finish. And if you like what you see and this project is within your sewing abilities then scroll down to the end of this post and download the pdf pattern for FREE.
What do you need to make the Koda Cross Body Bag
- Approximately 1/4 – 1/2 yard or less of Vinyl, Cork or Leather
- Approximately 1/4 – 1/2 yard or less of décor weight fabric e.g. drill, canvas
- Two zippers 9¼” long (#5 zipper width)
- One 1″ O-ring
- One ¾” strap slide
- Webbing Strap – approximately 60″ long for the strap and 2½” for the connector (¾” width)
- Basic sewing supplies and a sewing machine.
Check out the 5-video series on how to make this bag below.
Click here for the pdf pattern