Here is the very beautiful Jasmine Sling Bag which is the perfect bag for all your daily needs. The downloadable PDF pattern from Bagstock Sewing Patterns gives you the choice of making two versions of the Jasmine Sling Bag.
You can make the unique zippered flap version and/or the vertical zipper version.
The zippered flap version features an interior zipper pocket, a zipper closure, an adjustable strap, a front slip pocket and zippered flap.
While the vertical zipper version features an exterior vertical zipper pocket, a zipper closure, an adjustable strap and an interior zipper pocket.
The Jasmine Sling Bag is a dual pattern that can be completed by an advanced beginner to intermediate sewer. And the completed measurements of the bags are 9.5″ wide by 8.5″ high by 3″ deep.
What you need to make the Jasmine Sling Bag
- Fat quarter quilting weight exterior fabric
- Quilting cotton weight lining fabric
- Contrasting fabric, woven or vinyl
- Fusible fleece
- Fusible woven interfacing (such as ShapeFlex)
- One 7” all-purpose zipper (pocket flap – only if doing zippered flap version)
- One 5” all-purpose zipper (vertical zipper – only if doing vertical zipper version)
- One 7” all-purpose zipper (interior zipper)
- One 10” all-purpose zipper (main zipper closure)
- Two D-rings (see our favorite hardware suppliers here)
- Two swivel clips
- One slider
- One magnetic snap (pocket flap – only if doing zippered flap version)
- Coordinating thread
- Sewing machine and basic sewing supplies.
Click here for the Jasmine Sling Bag PDF sewing pattern