All posts may contain affiliate links.
So we have here today a FREE tutorial and pattern on how to make a super fun wall pocket. Making this Hanging Pocket Organizer means you will be able to use it to re-organize all those little bits and pieces that you have laying around the house.
The finished size of the organizer is approximately 21″ wide by 36″ tall.
Here we have an assortment of prints from the Cotton + Steel Sienna Collection that you can use for your organizer, but the possibilities are endless with fabric.com’s selection.
What you will need to make the Hanging Pocket Organizer:-
- 3/4 of a yard of fabric for the main panel front – this looks great in quilting cottons,
- 3/4 of a yard of fabric for the main panel back,
- A 21” by 36” piece of ByAnnie’s Soft and Stable,
- 1/2 a yard of each of the four Cotton + Steel Sienna prints featured in the project,
- 1 3/4 yards of Pellon SF101,
- Five strips of binding 2.5″ by the width of the fabric, or 5 strips from a jelly roll,
- Ruler and rotary cutter,
- Wonder clips and pins,
- Disappearing fabric marker/pen,
- Glue basting spray,
- Walking foot for your sewing machine recommended,
- Basic sewing supplies,
- A sewing machine.
Click here for the FREE tutorial & pattern
Downloading this free pattern? Great! You would make our day if you ‘bought us a coffee’ to help with the site running costs. Thank you.
Want MORE Free sewing patterns?
Want to find more FREE sewing patterns for bags and more? Why not follow the Sew Modern Bags board dedicated to our favorite FREE sewing patterns here. Pin and save your favorite bag sewing patterns to your own boards for later. Don't forget to pin this article too.