All posts may contain affiliate links.
Halloween Treat Bags patterns are perfect for your trick or treaters of any age!
It’s a super easy design making this simple to sew even for the beginner sewer. Maybe you could even help the kids sew up their own trick or treat bags for Halloween this year.
Both patterns are included – The Pumpkin Treat Bag and The Kitty Treat Bag. Both are fully lined and sturdy in construction so they aren’t a use once and throw away item.
In these examples craft felt has been used for the main exterior bag and cotton fabric used for the lining, although these projects can be made with many fabric choices. Wide bag opening and sturdy handles. Plenty of room for treats!
10″ high by 11″ wide by 4″ deep with a 5″ handle drop.
● ⅓ yard of craft felt or fabric.
● ½ yard of cotton lining fabric.
● 1-yard of fusible interfacing.
● Scraps of craft felt for the bag face.
● One embroidery floss for optional blanket stitch edges.
This pattern includes:
– Pumpkin Bag Pattern to download and print (full size) no measuring anything!
– Kitty Bag Pattern to download and print (full size).
– Ten pages of clearly written step-by-step instructions.
– Full color images of nearly every step of the bag in progress for simplicity.
– Templates included to personalize for other designs (bats, ghosts, pumpkins, cats, and more).
If you would like to download the pdf pattern you can click on the blue button below.
And if you would like to see other bag sewing patterns from this designer then you can click on the red button below.