All posts may contain affiliate links.
The Trillium tote bag is a very well made bag from an excellent designer. You can get the pattern by clicking on the link below.
This is SO much more than a ‘tote’ bag. It’s a beautiful purse or shoulder bag that you will be delighted to sew and proud to carry. As with all Blue Calla patterns, there are excellent instructions, and full support if you have any questions. The pattern tester designs are just stunning and you can see some of them below.
Of course, all of the vinyl elements and accents are optional. You can make this bag just in regular cotton fabrics if you like and it would still look stunning.
The Trillium has the following features:
- A larger sized bag
- Two exterior side pockets
- A U shaped band, corners and double shoulder straps in faux leather, vinyl or real leather depending on your preference
- Faux piping accents on the top edge of the exterior side pockets
- On the inside, there are 2 large slip pockets and 1 zippered pocket and an optional key swivel clasp
- The bag stays closed with a magnetic snap
- The final measurements are approximately 14″ wide by 9 ¾” high by 4 ½” deep.
What you will need to make The Trillium Tote Bag
Click here for the pattern
These are our most popular purse and handbag sewing patterns
Want even more purses and handbags to sew? Our shop is packed full of hand-picked favorites from talented designers, big and small. Here are a few recent additions you might like. Check them all out in our shop.