Garden Bucket Tote Bag FREE sewing pattern
May 13, 2016 | All bag patterns, Free bag sewing patterns, Other, Tote bags | No Comments|
All posts may contain affiliate links.
It doesn’t take a green thumb to make a handy, multi-pocketed garden bucket tote! It also doesn’t need advanced sewing skills because this insert fits inside a 5-gallon bucket (or can be adapted to fit a bucket of any size). Keep all of your gardening tools and supplies close at hand as you move from place to place.
- All-purpose thread in matching and contrasting colors
- Yellow cotton fabric (outer), 1/2 yd (45.72cm)
- Pink cotton fabric (liner), 1/2 yd (45.72cm)
- Green cotton fabric (pleated pockets), 1/4 yd (22.86cm)
- (2) 5″ (12.70cm) squares pink print fabric with pinked edges (patch pockets)*
- *Leftover squares from a charm pack are ideal for the patch pockets.
- (1) round 5-gallon bucket
- Double-fold bias tape in matching and contrasting colors, 2 pkgs. each
- Fabric marking pen
- Sewing machine
- Basic sewing supplies
Click here for the free pattern
Liking this free pattern? Great! You would make our day if you ‘bought us a coffee’ to help with the site running costs. Thank you.