Ellory Bag sewing pattern
The Ellory Bag is a smart purse with a generous center compartment and two large zippered pockets on the outside, with piping detail.
This high-on-class, low-on-fuss beauty gives a nod to retro but is all about today!
Her generous zipped center compartment and side pockets keep all your goodies securely inside.
The piping-lined side pockets and tabbed handles give her a sleek, clean look that highlights your choice of fabric.
She adapts easily from day to night and will look great no matter the occasion!
When you have finished making yourself an Ellory Bag it will measure approximately 14″ (36 cm) wide by 10 1/2″ (27.8 cm) high by 4″ (10 cm) deep.
The designer rates her project as suitable for an intermediate sewer.
In this pattern, you will find:–
- 28 pages – instructions, pattern sheets, and cutting labels.
- Concise written instructions.
- Pattern pieces for most of the bag (just a few use measurements).
- Two pages of cutting labels (can be made into stickers by printing to 1″ by 2 5/8″ mailing labels).
- Clear, computer-generated graphics.
- Imperial and Metric dimensions.
If you would like to download the Ellory Bag sewing pattern then you can click on the blue button below.
And if you like this pattern the designer, Cozy Nest Designs, has lots more great patterns that you can see by clicking on the red button below.
See all the patterns from this designer here