Easter Bunny Cinch Bag FREE sewing pattern
Here’s a free pattern and tutorial to make an Easter Bunny Cinch Bag. The Cinch Bag is so perfect for little hands and egg hunting. They are great to quickly close and are easy for little fingers to do too. They can also be slung around the arm to be hands-free.
For their size, it is surprising how much they can hold. They really are great for all those bulky Easter Bunny eggs and treats.
This cinch bag features a bunny face applique.
The applique comes with a few other pieces. They would be great to add to the bag or make multiple bags with a carrot or egg instead of the bunny face.
When you have finished making your Easter Bunny Cinch Bag it will measure approximately 10″ by 11″.
Want MORE Free sewing patterns?Want to find more FREE sewing patterns for bags and more? Why not follow the Sew Modern Bags board dedicated to our favorite FREE sewing patterns here. Pin and save your favorite bag sewing patterns to your own boards for later. Don't forget to pin this article too.
What you will need to make the Easter Bunny Cinch Bag:-
- A piece of fabric 11″ by 12″ for the exterior,
- A piece of fabric 11″ by 12″ for the lining,
- A piece of fabric 12″ by 6″ for the exterior bunny ears,
- There is no template for the interior bunny ears. The designer simply cut the piece a little smaller than the original 12″ by 6″ piece,
- A piece of fabric 6″ by 6″ for the bunny head,
- 30″ of ribbon or string,
- HeatnBond non-woven fusible light-weight interfacing for minimal shrinkage,
- Basic sewing supplies,
- A sewing machine.
If you would like to grab the free pattern and tutorial then please click on the link below. You will be able to view the tutorial and get a password for the pattern, which will include access to all of the designer’s library.
Liking this free pattern? Great! You would make our day if you ‘bought us a coffee’ to help with the site running costs. Thank you.