All posts may contain affiliate links.
The Daytona Bag really is the perfect everyday handbag! With its classic but modern look, you will find endless uses for it, no matter if you’re making it for yourself, your friend, daughter or mother.
The Daytona Bag has the following features:
- It’s fully lined with a zippered divider pocket, dividing its interior into three separate compartments. The divider pocket is perfect for your passport and boarding pass when travelling, or for other things you want to keep safe and wrinkle-free.
- It also has a smaller zippered pocket in the lining, and open pockets for cellphone, compact, pen etc.
- The exterior is made with just a single fat quarter of quilting cotton, so it’s a great way to use that favourite fat quarter you’ve been saving for a chance to really display it.
- The finished approximate size is 13″ by 9″.
- The curved edges make this bag a little technically difficult so some bag making experience is recommended.
What you will need to make the Daytona Bag
Click here for the pattern
These are our most popular purse and handbag sewing patterns
Want even more purses and handbags to sew? Our shop is packed full of hand-picked favorites from talented designers, big and small. Here are a few recent additions you might like. Check them all out in our shop.