All posts may contain affiliate links.
Here’s a really cute clutch bag called the Bella Clutch Bag. The Bella clutch has a FREE pattern that can be downloaded below.
The Bella Clutch has been designed specifically to coordinate with another of the Designers bags – the Anne Handbag. The Bella clutch can easily be made out of the fabric leftover from the Anne Handbag. While the designer always tries to produce patterns with the minimum fabric needed, there usually is a small amount leftover, perfect for making another little something.
The Bella clutch has a really nice removable handle, however, if you do not want to have a removable handle then you can attach the handle directly to the bag. Bella also has a top zipper and if you’re new to installing this type of zipper, the designer has a tutorial to help you.
What you will need to make the Bella Clutch Bag:-
- Five 2 ½” by 13″ strips of Quilting Cotton for the main body,
- Two 2″ by 8 ½” strips of Quilting Cotton for the band,
- One Fat Quarter (or scraps from the Anne handbag lining) for the lining,
- One Fat Eighth (or scraps from the Anne handbag) for the pockets,
- One Fat Quarter Cotton Flannel,
- 1/8 yard medium weight fusible interfacing,
- One 9″ zipper,
- One ½” Swivel Clip & ¾” D-Ring,
- Machine Quilting cotton thread & notions,
- Basic sewing supplies,
- Sewing machine.
Click here for the FREE pattern
Downloading this free pattern? Great! You would make our day if you ‘bought us a coffee’ to help with the site running costs. Thank you.
Want MORE Free sewing patterns?
Want to find more FREE sewing patterns for bags and more? Why not follow the Sew Modern Bags board dedicated to our favorite FREE sewing patterns here. Pin and save your favorite bag sewing patterns to your own boards for later. Don't forget to pin this article too.