All posts may contain affiliate links.
This is the Daisy Fanny Pack/Crossbody Purse. Add this pattern to your collection and you will be able to create this cute fanny pack/crossbody purse. Wear it around your waist or hips, or sling it across your body for a sporty look. The adjustable strap even allows it to be worn like a crossbody bag, hanging at your hip – such a versatile pattern.
It features two zipper pockets with plenty of space for all your essentials. Add some sparkle with your choice of fabric and it would make a great night-out bag, that will be secure but won’t get in the way of your fun.
When you make yourself a Daisy Fanny Pack it will measure approximately 11.5″ wide by 6.25″ tall.
What you need to make a Daisy Fanny Pack:-
- Outer – waterproof canvas (OR cork, vinyl) 15” by 15”,
- Accent Fabric # 1 – quilting cotton 10” by 6”,
- Accent Fabric # 2 – waterproof canvas 10” by 3”,
- Lining – quilting cotton (1) fat quarter (26” by 12”),
- Interfacing – Fusible Fleece (or Decovil Light) 10” by 6”,
- Zipper Tape – #5 zipper tape. Two lengths of 10” & two #5 zipper pulls,
- D-Ring – Two 1” D-Rings,
- Adjuster – One 1” Sliding Adjuster,
- Rivets – Eight Sets of 8mm Rivets,
- Hooks – Two 1” Swivel Clasp/Hooks,
- Webbing – 60” of 1” polyester webbing tape,
- Thread – color-coordinated polyester thread,
- Basic sewing supplies,
- A sewing machine.
The pattern is an instant download of a PDF Pattern including step-by-step instructions with pictures.
If you would like to download the pattern you can click on the blue button below.
Click here for the pattern
We think you'll like these patterns for storage and organizers to sew
We know our readers just love to sew storage and organizer projects so we've got lots of them. We've handpicked some of our favorites to feature in our pattern store. These are some of the most popular that are readers are sewing now!