Daisy Fanny Pack sewing pattern
This is the Daisy Fanny Pack/Crossbody Purse. Add this pattern to your collection and you will be able to create this cute fanny pack/crossbody purse. Wear it around your waist or hips, or sling it across your body for a sporty look. The adjustable strap even allows it to be worn like a crossbody bag, hanging at your hip – such a versatile pattern.
It features two zipper pockets with plenty of space for all your essentials. Add some sparkle with your choice of fabric and it would make a great night-out bag, that will be secure but won’t get in the way of your fun.
When you make yourself a Daisy Fanny Pack it will measure approximately 11.5″ wide by 6.25″ tall.
What you need to make a Daisy Fanny Pack:-
- Outer – waterproof canvas (OR cork, vinyl) 15” by 15”,
- Accent Fabric # 1 – quilting cotton 10” by 6”,
- Accent Fabric # 2 – waterproof canvas 10” by 3”,
- Lining – quilting cotton (1) fat quarter (26” by 12”),
- Interfacing – Fusible Fleece (or Decovil Light) 10” by 6”,
- Zipper Tape – #5 zipper tape. Two lengths of 10” & two #5 zipper pulls,
- D-Ring – Two 1” D-Rings,
- Adjuster – One 1” Sliding Adjuster,
- Rivets – Eight Sets of 8mm Rivets,
- Hooks – Two 1” Swivel Clasp/Hooks,
- Webbing – 60” of 1” polyester webbing tape,
- Thread – color-coordinated polyester thread,
- Basic sewing supplies,
- A sewing machine.
The pattern is an instant download of a PDF Pattern including step-by-step instructions with pictures.
If you would like to download the pattern you can click on the blue button below.