All posts may contain affiliate links.
The Corine Bag is a casual sporty cross bag made for all genders of all ages.
The ideal size of this bag makes it the perfect companion for outings as it is not too big, yet not too small.
It’s great for students, or anyone who needs to carry a bag for work materials, a tablet, etc, and yet keep it small and smart.
Corine can be made using various kinds of materials such as leather, suede, or any common cotton fabric.
It’s a light-weight bag that can be held all day. The Corine Bag was designed to be comfortable for the long haul.
The approximate finished size of the bag is 10″ wide by 8″ high by 3″ deep.
The pdf file includes the following:-
- What you need,
- Describes each step detailed with pictures – 86 pictures,
- Computer drawn accurate actual size patterns,
- Letter/A4 paper size patterns, both available,
- Make the leather strap attached front pocket,
- Make the leather zipper pull,
- Make the adjustable strap,
- Attach the double cap rivet,
- Bias Binding,
- Finish the edge of the leather strap.
If you would like to download the pattern you can click on the red button below.
Click here for the pattern
Sew more crossbody bags and you'll be happier - we promise 😉
For the easiest shopping and days out, you can't beat a crossbody bag for leaving you hands-free. We've got 60+ of our favorite crossbody bag patterns hand-picked for you in the store. Go to the shop page to find them all saved by category.