Cleo every day wallet sewing pattern
March 27, 2018 | All bag patterns, Wallets | No Comments|
All posts may contain affiliate links.
Here is the very lovely Cleo Everyday Wallet by Andrie Designs.
The PDF downloadable sewing pattern will make you a classic and curvy wallet that has everything you need to carry all your cards, notes, coins and more on a daily basis.
It has 12 card slots, two notes pockets, a large centre compartment perfect for your mobile phone, an exterior zippered coin pocket, and a simple magnetic snap closure.
The finished size of the Cleo Everyday Wallet is 8.75″ wide by 4.5″ high by 1.25″ deep.
What you will need to make the Cleo Everyday Wallet:-
- Quilting cotton for the outer and flap, the lining, zipper pocket, wings and the card slots,
- Light-medium weight fusible interfacing (i.e. Pellon Shapeflex SF101),
- By Annie’s Soft and Stable Foam Interfacing (or equivalent such as Flex-Foam) OR Fusible Fleece,
- Firm Fusible Stabiliser (i.e. Pellon’s Peltex #71F),
- One magnetic snap,
- One coordinating dress zipper,
- Coordinating thread, scissors, sewing machine and basic sewing supplies.
Want more wallet sewing pattern ideas?
If you love sewing wallets but this one isn't quite right for you, then don't worry, we have LOTS more wallet sewing patterns for you to choose from. Check out just a few from our selection here.