Circle Tote Bag sewing pattern (2 sizes + video)
This is the Circle Tote Bag pdf sewing pattern from the designer TYTKA Studio.
This lovely bag comes in two sizes – small and medium. And to help you create a fantastic bag the designer has produced a YouTube video tutorial as well as a written tutorial.
The designer rates her sewing project as perfect for the beginner sewer. She says that no previous sewing experience is needed and you will receive step-by-step instructions and photo tutorial with descriptions. The bag should take you approximately 2-hours to sew.
When you have finished making each of the two sizes of the Circle Tote Bags they will measure approximately:-
- Small = 51 cm by 29 cm.
- Medium = 65 cm by 36 cm.
For the bag fabric the designer suggests you use 100% linen or 100% cotton.
What’s needed to make the small sized Circle Tote Bag:-
- Shell fabric – 93 cm by 80 cm (36 ³⁹/₆₄” by 31 ¹/₂”).
- Lining fabric – 34 cm by 64 cm (13 ²⁵/₆₄” by 25 ¹³/₆₄”).
- Cotton flat rope 3 cm (1 ³/₁₆”) wide by 156 cm (61 ²⁷/₆₄”) long.
- Binding: 200 cm (78 ⁴⁷/₆₄”) of 4 cm wide (1 ³⁷/₆₄”) ready made bias binding or 2 cm wide (²⁵/₃₂”) trimming tape.
What’s needed to make the medium sized Circle Tote Bag:-
- Shell fabric – 120 cm by 93 cm (47 ¹/₄” by 36 ³⁹/₆₄”).
- Lining fabric – 39 cm by 80 cm (15 ²³/₆₄” by 31 ¹/₂”).
- Cotton flat rope 3 cm (1 ³/₁₆”) wide by 200 cm (78 ⁴⁷/₆₄”) long.
- Binding: 260 cm (102 1/2”)of 4 cm wide (1 ³⁷/₆₄”) ready made bias binding or 2 cm wide (²⁵/₃₂”) trimming tape.
The designer has produced a 18-minute video tutorial to help you sew along with her Circle Tote Bag. You can watch the video by clicking on the play button below.
Circle Tote Bag product information:-
- PDF instant download.
- All the pdf pattern files are in both A4 and US letter format – you can print them from home and easily tape the pages together.
- The bags are fully lined and all the seams are neatly finished.
- Additional information regarding fabric suggestions, fabric preparation and cutting, fabric layout, sizing and more are in the instructions file.
- Easy to follow sewing tutorial and instructions file with step-by-step pictures.
- Two sizes available.
- Pattern in both inches and centimeters.
If you would like to download the pdf pattern you can click on the blue button below.