Bristol Zipper Pouch sewing pattern (3 sizes)
This is the Bristol Zipper Pouch pdf sewing pattern from the designer Center Street Quilts.
This is a quilted pouch pattern with a fun and different method of construction. If you’ve tried any of the designer’s other pouches or bag patterns, some of the steps will feel familiar, but this one is assembled differently and will teach you a few new skills along the way! It has completely finished seams and has no raw edges inside but doesn’t use bias binding.
The Bristol Zipper Pouch comes in three sizes – small, medium and large – and they are the perfect sizes so that they can nest inside of each other.
The designer rates her sewing project as suitable for a confident beginner sewer, where basic sewing skills are needed.
When you have finished making the Bristol Zipper Pouches they will measure approximately:-
- Small Pouch = 5″ wide by 4″ high by 2½” deep.
- Medium Pouch = 6″ wide by 6″ high by 4″ deep.
- Large Pouch = 8″ wide by 8″ high by 4″ deep.
What’s needed to make a Bristol Zipper Pouch:-
- A fat quarter of main fabric,
- A fat quarter of accent fabric,
- A fat quarter to a half yard of lining fabric,
- Foam stabilizer or batting (such as Soft and Stable or Pellon Flex Foam),
- One zipper,
- Basic sewing supplies,
- A sewing machine.
The Bristol Zipper Pouch pattern includes full color, step-by-step graphics that take you through every step of creating your pouch.
If you would like to download the pdf pattern you can click on the blue button below.