Amelia Pleated Handbag sewing pattern
September 24, 2018 | All bag patterns, Purses | No Comments|
All posts may contain affiliate links.
Here is a great priced chic handbag that you’ll just love.
The Amelia Pleated Handbag has adjustable shoulder straps and really pretty pleats. This project is aimed at the intermediate level sewer, and when finished Amelia will measure approximately 9” by 12”.
What you will need to make the Amelia Pleated Handbag
- 1/2 yard of quilting cotton for the main fabric
- 1/2 yard of quilting cotton for the lining fabric
- 1/2 yard medium-weight fusible interfacing (Vilene F220 or Pellon ES114)
- 1/4 yard medium-weight sew-in interfacing (Vilene M12 or Pellon 40)
- Complementary sewing threads
- Two 1.5” rectangular metal belt-rings
- One 1.5” metal belt slide
- One 5/8” riveted press snap or magnetic snap (or sew-on popper or Velcro)
- Basic sewing supplies
- Sewing machine.