All posts may contain affiliate links.
Here’s a pdf pattern for a Fold Over Clutch Bag that is both a simple classic design and easy to sew. You get to decide on how to carry this bag by either folding it over or rolling it down. The clutch is fully lined and a main magnetic snap closure keeps items inside.
The small bag is designed with two interior slip pockets while the large bag has four.
You can dress it up or down depending on the materials you use to make it. Fabric or vegan leather both work great. And due to the bag design, if you chose vegan leather you do not need any special sewing machine needle, foot attachment or thread.
This purchase includes:
– 7 pages of clearly written step-by-step instructions
– Color images included in every step of making the bag
– 2 sizes of the clutch pattern to download and print.
The final dimensions of each of the completed bags are as follows:
- The Large Bag is 15″ wide by 16″ high (11″ high when folded down)
- The Small Bag is 10″ wide by 11″ high (7″ high when folded down)
Click here for the Fold Over Clutch pdf Pattern