If you are into YOGA, or you know someone who is, then here is a FREE pattern for you to make a Yoga Bag to carry a yoga mat.
The completed Yoga Bag features the following:
- This bag is designed for ease. The mat slides in easily and there is no fussing with a closure.
- It has a pocket deep enough for cell phones
- It has a comfortable strap that slings across the back or shoulder (or hand carry)
- An adjustable strap would be a nice touch if you so choose, but this one-size-fits-most has been road tested on quite a few different body types, plus it’s simple to make.
- This pattern is for the standard size yoga mat which measures approximately 68″ by 24″ at 1/4″ thickness.
- If you have one of those super squishy fat mats, then there is a pattern available for download.
Click here for the FREE download.