All posts may contain affiliate links.
This Woven Halloween Basket has been designed as a perfect container for treats! But don’t think this fantastic woven basket sewing pattern is only for Halloween. Pick other seasonal fabrics and its just perfect for Christmas, or any other season too. Sew up this free woven basket sewing pattern for storage in any room of the house.
The time of year is perfect for sewing home decor for the Halloween season. You can use it to decorate a party table or take it to the door to meet all the goblins and ghouls who are trick-or-treating for Halloween candy.
What you will need to make a Woven Halloween Basket:-
- Twelve assorted cotton print strips, 2 1⁄2″ by 20″ (6.35cm by 50.80cm),
- Four assorted cotton print strips, 2 1⁄2″ by 30″ (6.35cm by 76.20cm),
- One cotton print strip, 4 1⁄4″ by 19 1⁄2″ (10.80cm by 49.53cm),
- One yard (91 cm) of double-sided fusible craft interfacing, such as Peltex,
- Two large plastic spiders,
- Craft glue,
- Basic sewing supplies,
- A sewing machine.
Click here to get the FREE pattern
Downloading this free pattern? Great! You would make our day if you ‘bought us a coffee’ to help with the site running costs. Thank you.
Want MORE Free sewing patterns?
Want to find more FREE sewing patterns for bags and more? Why not follow the Sew Modern Bags board dedicated to our favorite FREE sewing patterns here. Pin and save your favorite bag sewing patterns to your own boards for later. Don't forget to pin this article too.