All posts may contain affiliate links.
This Hipster Purse is named The Vanessa Bag. With its slim, lightweight crossbody design this purse accommodates all of your essentials without weighing you down.
The Vanessa Bag has many features, as follows:-
- The strap adjusts for a perfect fit from a 25″ shoulder bag all the way to 50″ to be carried as a cross body bag.
- The large front zippered pocket is 9″ deep by 10″ wide.
- The back of the purse has a roomy slip pocket that measures 11.5″ wide by 7″ deep and fitted with a magnetic snap closure.
- It’s fully lined with two interior slip pockets at 6″ by 6″ each.
- It has heavy interfacing for strength and support but very soft and comfortable to carry.
- A 1.25″ wide strap is comfortable to carry and extends all the way to 50″.
- A magnetic snap closure.
- Dimensions of 11.5″ wide by 10″ high by 2″ deep.
Included with this purchase are:-
1) Full-size pattern pieces to download and print
2) Over 40 images and diagrams
3) Clear directions and 9 pages of instruction.
What you will need to make a Hipster Purse:-
Click here for the Hipster Bag pdf pattern
See all the patterns from this designer here
More Crossbody Bags to sew
For versatility, you can't beat a crossbody bag. Easy to wear, fun to sew, and a wardrobe essential. Everyone needs a few of these in their sewing pattern collection. Check out a few recent crossbody bag patterns to sew from our store.