All posts may contain affiliate links.
The designer of The Uptown Tote Bag has made it the perfect shopping, travel, or work tote bag. If you would like to grab the pattern you can click on the link below. The designer describes her pattern as “such an easy purse pattern to sew”. We think it’s the perfect tote bag purse pattern for beginners to try out their skills.
The Uptown Tote Bag has the following features:
- The extra roomy interior will fit your iPad, wallet, phone, and much, more
- It closes with a magnetic snap
- It’s fully lined
- It has a 7″ inside zippered pocket
- It has 4 deep slip pockets with the option to add four more
- The 1″ wide shoulder straps make it comfortable to carry
- It’s fully interfaced and very sturdy.
When finished the Uptown Tote Bag measures approximately 11″ high by 4″ deep by 16″ wide at the top and 12″ wide at the bottom.
What you will need to make the Uptown Tote Bag
When you purchase this pattern it will include:
- A full size tote pattern to print out (prints on regular size paper)
- 12 pages of step by step instructions
- Lots of full color images of the actual tote in progress
- Step by step instruction of optional double cap rivet installation.
Click here for the pattern