All posts may contain affiliate links.
This is a really fun and trendy little clutch purse that you could use as a makeup bag or just a cute little bag you can take with you for a fun girls night out or romantic dinner with your significant other. Lots of room to play around with different color options and fabric.
No difficult zippers or closures to sew, and a neat finish around the top with bias tape. Make your own to match your fabrics, or you can use a ready-made store tape in a solid fabric that coordinates.
When you have finished making your very own Two-Tone Clutch Bag it will measure approximately 5 inches by 11 inches.
What you will need to make a Two-Tone Clutch Bag:-
- Accent Fabric – One fat quarter or one-piece 8″ by 14″,
- Exterior Fabric – One fat quarter or one-piece 11″ by 15″,
- Lining Fabric – One fat quarter or one-piece 15″ by 18″,
- One 3/4-1″ button,
- 21″ piece of double folded bias tape,
- Felt scraps or any other non-fraying material for garland,
- Embroidery thread for garland hanging line,
- Basic sewing supplies,
- A sewing machine.
Download the free pattern here
Downloading this free pattern? Great! You would make our day if you ‘bought us a coffee’ to help with the site running costs. Thank you.
Want MORE Free sewing patterns?
Want to find more FREE sewing patterns
for bags and more? Why not follow the Sew Modern Bags board dedicated to our favorite FREE sewing patterns here. Pin and save your favorite bag sewing patterns to your own boards for later. Don't forget to pin this article too.