Triskele Wallet (with video) sewing pattern
This top-of-the-line wallet sewing pattern has a wristlet strap, card slots galore, pockets for notes and receipts, a zipper coin purse, and all the style you could ask for!
It’s an intermediate-level pattern featuring twelve recessed card slots, one clear ID pocket, two cash slots, one zippered pouch, and a removable wrist strap.
This wallet has been designed to work with self-healing textiles only (cork, vinyl, leather, etc.) It might just be the perfect cork wallet sewing pattern. So many features, stylish, slimline and designed especially for sewing with cork fabrics. We think you’ll fall in love with this pattern.
This easy-to-follow wallet sewing pattern walks you through each step, from printing to finishing your piece. Once completed, you will have your very own Triskele Wallet, which is great for gifting or small business personal selling.
Full video included:
A full-length video tutorial accompanies the written pattern.
What you will need to make a Triskele Wallet:-
- Half Yard Cork, Thin Leather, or Vinyl,
- 84” of 2” (2,10m by roughly 5cm) wide satin ribbon or other very thin material,
- 11.75” by 7” of peltex 70, vlieseline S-13, Decovil heavy, or any ultra firm stabilizer,
- Vinyl or mesh for ID window,
- Fat quarter fabric,
- 8” (21cm) #3 zipper or longer (will cut to size),
- Two 14mm magnetic snap sets,
- Two 1/2” or 1.3cm D-rings,
- One 1/2” or 1.3cm Lobster Clasp,
- One 8mm Double Cap Rivet,
- Clear Ruler,
- Rotary Cutter or Exacto Knife,
- Chalk or fabric pen for marking lines,
- Quick-dry fabric glue OR 1/4” double-sided tape (DST),
- Coordinating thread,
- Clips (Wonder Clips, alligator clips, etc.),
- Optional – Fabric hole punch (radial or hand punch),
- Basic sewing supplies,
- A sewing machine.
Don’t usually sew with cork fabrics? Then try it with vinyl or leather. Just take a look at this truly stunning example below made with vinyl. Imagine your pride and sense of achievement if you were to sew this beauty yourself. And with this pattern and video tutorial you can!
The pdf pattern comes with fourteen pages in total, including seven pattern pieces.
If you would like to download the pattern you can click on the blue button below.
And if you would like to see other bag sewing patterns from this designer then you can click on the red button below.
See more patterns from this designer here
Want more wallet sewing pattern ideas?
If you love sewing wallets but this one isn't quite right for you, then don't worry, we have LOTS more wallet sewing patterns for you to choose from. Check out just a few from our selection here.