An intermediate pattern featuring 12 recessed card slots, 1 clear ID pocket, 2 cash slots, 1 zippered pouch, and a removable wrist strap. For use with self-healing textiles only (cork, vinyl, leather, etc.)
This easy-to-follow wallet sewing pattern walks you through each step, from printing to finishing your piece. Once completed, you will have your very own Triskele Wallet, great for gifting or small business personal selling. A full-length video tutorial accompanies the written pattern.
Skill Level: Intermediate
- Half Yard Cork, Thin Leather, or Vinyl
- 84” of 2” (2,10m by roughly 5cm) wide satin ribbon or other very thin material
- 11.75” x 7” of peltex 70, vlieseline S-13, Decovil heavy or any ultra firm stabilizer
- Vinyl or mesh for ID window
- Fat quarter fabric
- 8” (21cm) #3 zipper or longer (will cut to size)
- (2) 14mm magnetic snap sets
- (2) 1/2” or 1.3cm D-rings
- (1) 1/2” or 1.3cm Lobster Clasp
- (1) 8mm Double Cap Rivet
- Clear Ruler
- Rotary Cutter or Exacto Knife
- Chalk or fabric pen for marking lines
- Quick dry fabric glue OR 1/4” double sided tape (DST)
- Coordinating thread
- Clips (Wonder Clips, alligator clips, etc.)
- Fabric hole punch (radial or hand punch)
14 pages in total, including 7 pattern pieces. Print at home on 8.5″ by 11″ paper.
Please note this is a digital download PDF file, not a paper sewing pattern. Please download immediately after check out.