Toucan Tote Bag FREE sewing pattern
This is the Toucan Tote Bag FREE sewing pattern from the Therm.o.web blog. There are so many great sewing and crafting projects here, that this site is well worth a good look through.
Here’s your chance to make a classic Tote Bag designed to hold a decent amount of your stuff. We love the quilting for how it makes the bag soft, yet strong and sturdy, and gives it a fancy look.
The pdf pattern download includes the applique toucan should you wish to add this to your new tote bag for a tropical vibe.
When you have finished making your very own Toucan Tote Bag it will measure 14″ by 17″ by 8″ deep.
What’s needed to make a Toucan Tote Bag:
- Three packages of HeatNBond®Fusible Fleece,
- One sheet of HeatNBond EZ Print Lite or
- ¼ yard of HeatNBond®Lite,
- ½ yard – HeatNBond Non-Woven Craft Fusible X-Firm 60” wide,
- I Craft Fabric Fuse Liquid Adhesive or any fabric glue of your choice,
- SprayNBond®Basting Adhesive or any can of basting spray,
Included with the free pattern are complete instructions along with detailed photos. There are also links to the instructions for the matching activity quilted mats if you fancy sewing those too.
If you would like to download the FREE pattern you can click on the blue button below.
More Tote Bags to sew
Everyone needs (a lot) more than one tote bag. They are a staple pattern in every sewing pattern collection and so versatile and adaptable. Check out a few recent tote bag patterns to sew from our store.