All posts may contain affiliate links.
This wallet pattern has been on our to-do list for a while now, and still, time is getting the better of us. But the snap just pulled through on my old wallet, so it’s making its way sharply to the top of the must-sew list.
With this sewing pattern, you’ll be able to make your very own fabulous trifold wallet! This project is perfect for someone with basic to intermediate sewing skills. You should be familiar with the basic sewing terms and techniques.
The Trifold Wallet has the following features:
- Twelve credit card slots,
- One zip pocket for coins,
- Two large pockets for bills, receipts, checkbook,
- It closes with a snap-on a wallet tab.
The file comes with 9 pages of instructions, 14 pictures and 1 full-size pattern piece. All measurements are given in centimeters and inches. You can add this pattern to your collection by clicking on the button below.
When you have finished making your very own Trifold Wallet it will measure approximately :
- Closed = 7″ (18 cm) by 4″ (10 cm),
- Open = 7″ (18 cm) by 11¾” (30 cm),
- Zip pocket = 7″ (18 cm) by 3½” (9 cm).
What you will need to make a Trifold Wallet:
Download the Tri-Fold Wallet pattern here