All posts may contain affiliate links.
The Clematis wristlet is a great FREE pattern that is suitable for a beginner sewer. With some practice, the wristlet can be completed in about one hour.
The Clematis wristlet has the following features:
- It can be made with or without a wrist strap.
- It has one focus fabric on the exterior with a faux leather/vinyl bottom (although you can use regular fabrics too).
- It has a slightly curved zippered closure that is easy to sew – especially if you’ve previously made zipper pouches.
- You can use a quilt weight cotton or home decor weight fabric for the exterior depending on your preference and the bottom can be made with vinyl or fabric.
- The lining is best done in a quilting weight cotton.
- There is one slip pocket inside.
Please be aware that in order to give the corner edging a clean finish, there is a gap at the end of the zipper tabs, at each top corner of the pouch.
The finished wristlet measures 10″ wide by 5.5″ high by 2″ deep.
What you will need to make the Clematis Wristlet:-
Click here for the FREE pattern
Downloading this free pattern? Great! You would make our day if you ‘bought us a coffee’ to help with the site running costs. Thank you.
Want MORE Free sewing patterns?
Want to find more FREE sewing patterns for bags and more? Why not follow the Sew Modern Bags board dedicated to our favorite FREE sewing patterns here. Pin and save your favorite bag sewing patterns to your own boards for later. Don't forget to pin this article too.