The Callie Crossbody Bag sewing pattern (with videos)
The Callie Crossbody is a slouchy crossbody bag.
The designer recommends a lightweight vinyl fabric for the exterior with a cotton lining, or Callie can be made all in quilting cotton.
She features a large front exterior zipper pocket, a back exterior zipper pocket with an additional zipper pocket, and slip pockets in the lining.
If you prefer a more structured bag the designer says feel free to add some stabilizer of your choice.
Callie Crossbody Bag features:
- Mid-sized bag for everyday carry,
- Adjustable Crossbody strap,
- Option to add a shoulder strap, if desired,
- Two Exterior Zipper Pockets,
- One Lining Zipper Pocket,
- Two Interior Slip Pockets.
Confident Beginner – Intermediate.
9.5″ (24 cm) high by 13″ (33 cm) wide by 4″ (10 cm) deep.
The designer has produced an 8-minute YouTube video introducing the Callie Crossbody Bag that you can watch below.
The designer has also produced a 1-hour and 2-minute full YouTube video tutorial showing you from start to finish how to sew up the Callie Crossbody Bag that you can watch below.
Brandy Jackson of Beans Bags and Handicrafts Co has also produced a 50-minute full YouTube video tutorial showing you from start to finish how to sew up the Callie Crossbody Bag that you can watch below.
The Pattern includes:
- Step by Step Written Instructions with Photographs,
- Two Video Sewing Tutorials via YouTube Channel (see them above),
- Immediate Pattern Download at Checkout.
If you would like to download the pattern you can click on the blue button below.
And if you would like to see other bag sewing patterns from this designer then you can click on the red button below.