This sewer and pattern designer used to write occasional patterns for the Sewing World Magazine, so you can be assured her FREE pattern and tutorial to make the “Take It To Work Tote Bag” will be one of the best.
The Take It To Work Tote Bag is a simple tote bag with the following features:
- It is big enough to accommodate your insulated lunch bag or bento box plus a planner, mini iPad or Kindle
- The fussy cut slip pockets are large enough for documents or a notebook
- There’s even a generous side pocket featuring an elasticated top to hold your no-spill coffee mug
- The front and back pockets feature ready-made piping, giving the bag a professional look
- The fusible foam interfacing keeps its shape so no slouchy sides to worry about
- When finished it is around 12″ tall by 12″ wide by 6″ deep.
What you will need to make the Take It To Work Tote Bag
Click here for the FREE pattern & tutorial