All posts may contain affiliate links.
This sewer and pattern designer used to write occasional patterns for the Sewing World Magazine, so you can be assured her FREE pattern and tutorial to make the “Take It To Work Tote Bag” will be one of the best.
The Take It To Work Tote Bag is a simple tote bag with the following features:
- It is big enough to accommodate your insulated lunch bag or bento box plus a planner, mini iPad or Kindle
- The fussy cut slip pockets are large enough for documents or a notebook
- There’s even a generous side pocket featuring an elasticated top to hold your no-spill coffee mug
- The front and back pockets feature ready-made piping, giving the bag a professional look
- The fusible foam interfacing keeps its shape so no slouchy sides to worry about
- When finished it is around 12″ tall by 12″ wide by 6″ deep.
What you will need to make the Take It To Work Tote Bag:-
Click here for the FREE pattern & tutorial
Downloading this free pattern? Great! You would make our day if you ‘bought us a coffee’ to help with the site running costs. Thank you.
Want MORE Free sewing patterns?
Want to find more FREE sewing patterns for bags and more? Why not follow the Sew Modern Bags board dedicated to our favorite FREE sewing patterns here. Pin and save your favorite bag sewing patterns to your own boards for later. Don't forget to pin this article too.
These are our most popular purse and handbag sewing patterns
Want even more purses and handbags to sew? Our shop is packed full of hand-picked favorites from talented designers, big and small. Here are a few recent additions you might like. Check them all out in our shop.