Silver Cinema Bag sewing pattern
March 28, 2018 | All bag patterns, Other, Purses | No Comments|
All posts may contain affiliate links.
Here’s the pdf sewing pattern for the Silver Cinema Bag. This pattern contains instructions to make both a metal frame bag and a metal frame coin purse. Both of these are assembled using minimal pattern pieces, while a liberal application of fabric glue secures your fabric to the metal frames. Complete both in a pleasant afternoon of sewing, and be ready to step out with a beautiful vintage-looking bag!
The finished size of the Silver Cinema Bag is 12″ long by 10″ tall, while the coin purse is 7″ long by 5″ tall.
What you will need to make the Silver Cinema Bag AND Coin Purse:-
- Quilting cotton or other light/mid-weight fabric for the Exterior and Lining Fabric,
- Fabric for Handles,
- 20″ wide Pellon SF-101 Shape Flex fusible woven interfacing (or light-weight fusible interfacing),
- Annie’s Soft and Stable foam sew-in interfacing or Pellon Flex-Foam,
- Four metal d-rings,
- Two zippers,
- Metal purse frame for the bag,
- Metal purse frame for the coin purse.