Shiny Things Zipper Pouch FREE sewing pattern
November 8, 2016 | All bag patterns, Free bag sewing patterns, Zipper bags | No Comments|
All posts may contain affiliate links.
Don’t we all need more shiny things in life! If you like a little bling, or love to add embellishments to your projects, then here’s a cute idea for a simple zipper bag with some embroidery, and pom poms!
What you will need to make a Shiny Things Zipper Pouch:–
- Two pieces of 10″ by 6″ fabric for the top of the zipper pouch,
- (Optional – if your fabric is very thin you might want to line the front panel with a piece of plain cotton),
- Two pieces of 10″ by 4″ fabric for the bottom of the zipper pouch,
- Two pieces of 10″ by 9″ fabric for the lining of the zipper pouch,
- Two pieces of 10″ by 9″ fusible fleece,
- One 9-inch gold zipper,
- Size 5 Black DMC Pearl Cotton thread,
- Embroidery hoop and needle,
- Yarn for pom poms,
- Basic sewing supplies,
- A sewing machine.
Click here for the full tutorial and pattern
Liking this free pattern? Great! You would make our day if you ‘bought us a coffee’ to help with the site running costs. Thank you.