All posts may contain affiliate links.
Don’t we all need more shiny things in life! If you like a little bling, or love to add embellishments to your projects, then here’s a cute idea for a simple zipper bag with some embroidery, and pom poms!
- Fabric for top of zipper pouch – 2 pieces 10″ x 6″
- (optional: if your fabric is very thin you might want to line the front panel with a piece of plain cotton)
- Fabric for bottom of zipper pouch – 2 pieces 10″ x 4″
- Fabric for lining of zipper pouch – 2 pieces 10″ x 9″
- Fusible Fleece – 2 pieces 10″ x 9″
- 9 Inch Gold Zipper
- Black DMC Pearl Cotton Thread – size 5
- Embroidery hoop and needle
- Yarn for pom poms
Find the full tutorial and pattern download here