All posts may contain affiliate links.
Don’t we all need more shiny things in life! If you like a little bling, or love to add embellishments to your projects, then here’s a cute idea for a simple zipper bag with some embroidery, and pom poms!
What you will need to make a Shiny Things Zipper Pouch:–
- Two pieces of 10″ by 6″ fabric for the top of the zipper pouch,
- (Optional – if your fabric is very thin you might want to line the front panel with a piece of plain cotton),
- Two pieces of 10″ by 4″ fabric for the bottom of the zipper pouch,
- Two pieces of 10″ by 9″ fabric for the lining of the zipper pouch,
- Two pieces of 10″ by 9″ fusible fleece,
- One 9-inch gold zipper,
- Size 5 Black DMC Pearl Cotton thread,
- Embroidery hoop and needle,
- Yarn for pom poms,
- Basic sewing supplies,
- A sewing machine.
Click here for the full tutorial and pattern
Downloading this free pattern? Great! You would make our day if you ‘bought us a coffee’ to help with the site running costs. Thank you.
Want MORE Free sewing patterns?
Want to find more FREE sewing patterns
for bags and more? Why not follow the Sew Modern Bags board dedicated to our favorite FREE sewing patterns here. Pin and save your favorite bag sewing patterns to your own boards for later. Don't forget to pin this article too.