Sharon Wallet pattern
This is a fabulous wallet, that looks great and which you can make in a range of fabrics. As well as all the usual pretty cotton fabrics, we’ve seen lovely examples of this one made with a vinyl outer, and also with cork fabric too. If you are thinking of trying out these interesting materials, maybe this wallet could be right for you.
The designer has incorporated a pocket or a place for everything in her Sharon Wallet, including your phone. It’s a wallet with a practical and unique style. The expanding accordion section creates the perfect triple pocket – zipper coin pocket first and then two slip pockets behind, ideal for notes, receipts and your phone.
The Sharon Wallet has the following features:
- Six card slots
- One zipper pocket for coins and more
- Two slip pockets suitable for notes, receipts and a phone
- And an optional clear ID card section under the flap.
The Sharon Wallet is suitable for intermediates and some confident bag-making beginners with sewing experience. When you have finished making the Sharon Wallet it will measure approximately 8” wide by 4 ¾” high.
When you purchase this pattern it is a digital download PDF file which you can use straight away. This pattern has comprehensive instructions, which are easy to follow with lots of photos along the way.
Recommended with this pattern:
- Cotton, Vinyl or Cork fabrics
- Pellon SF101 Shape-Flex or Vilene G700
- Pellon 906F or Vilene H180
- Pellon 971F Fusible Thermolam Plus or Vilene H640
- Two metal snaps or Kam Snaps
- One Magnetic snap
- One zipper
- Basic sewing supplies
- A sewing machine.
See all the patterns by this designer here