Ria Wristlet (2 sizes) sewing pattern
You can sew your own wristlets in two different sizes with this cute sewing pattern for the Ria Wristlet.
The Ria Wristlet has a zipper closure at the top, a front zipper pocket, is fully lined with no raw edges, and you can create contrast by using two different fabrics.
When you have finished making the Ria Wristlets they will measure approximately:-
- Medium = 5.1″ (13 cm) high by 7.6″ (19.5 cm) wide by 0.4″ (1 cm) deep.
- Large = 6.2″ (16 cm) high by 8.2″ (21 cm) wide by 0.4″ (1 cm) deep.
The designer, Molko, rates her project as suitable for a beginner to a confident beginner sewer. Basic sewing techniques and sewing machine knowledge would be helpful but she will help you along the way with clear instructions and photographs.
Materials needed (see the pattern for full details):
- Exterior fabric. Recommended – Cotton, Cotton-Canvas, Waxed Canvas, Oil Cloth, Quilting Cotton, Upholstery/Curtain Fabric,
- Accent fabric. Recommended – Cotton, Cotton-Canvas, Waxed Canvas, Oil Cloth, Quilting Cotton, Upholstery/Curtain Fabric,
- Lining fabric. Recommended – Quilting Cotton, 2oz-4oz PU Coated Nylon Waterproof Fabric,
- Pocket fabric. Recommended – Quilting Cotton, 2oz-4oz PU Coated Nylon Waterproof Fabric,
- Fusible interfacing. Recommended – Non-Woven = Vliseline H250 or Pellon 809. Woven = Pellon SF101, Vliseline G700.
- One #5 zipper. For a beginner sewer, the designer recommends nylon zips as they are easier to work with. She uses using silver/gold tone nylon zips which are easier and cheaper but give the illusion of metal zips,
- Hardware. 20mm lobster clasp + D-ring.
- Leather zip pull (optional),
- Basic sewing supplies,
- A sewing machine.
The pattern includes the following:–
• Easy to follow step-by-step instructions with lots of color photos to guide you along the way.
• Full-size, computer drawn patterns with seam allowances included.
• Includes both US letter size and A4 paper size.
• Dimensions in both Imperial and Metric.
• A detailed breakdown of the materials you need to create this project.
• Instructions are written in English.
If you would like to download the Ria Wristlet (2 sizes) sewing pattern you can click on the blue button below.
Click here to download the pattern
And if you like this pattern from the designer Molko then there are lots more to see, which you can do by clicking on the red button below.
See all the patterns from this designer here