Here’s a FREE pattern to make two sizes of a Puffy Coin Purse. You will need to buy the frame for whichever purse you wish to make and the designer has provided you with links to her shop for the two frames. You will find links for the FREE pattern and the frames below.
When finished the smaller purse measures 4 1/2 inches wide by 3 inches high by 3 inches deep. The larger purse measures 5 1/2 inches wide by 3 1/2 inches high by 3 inches deep.
If you make the smaller purse you will need to purchase the curved frame that is 3 1/4 inches wide across the base of the frame. If you make the larger purse you will need to purchase the 4 inches wide one.
What additional items you will need to make the Puffy Coin Purse
- A piece of quilting cotton or similar weight woven fabric 11 inches wide by 6 inches high, for the exterior front/back pieces.
- A piece of quilting cotton or similar weight woven fabric 8 inches wide by 7 inches high, for the exterior side pieces.
- A fat quarter of quilting cotton or similar weight woven fabric for the lining.
- A piece of Light-Medium weight fusible woven – Pellon Shapeflex SF101 (20 inches wide) fusible interfacing– 11 inches wide by 6 inches high.
- A piece of Dense needled fleece such as Pellon Thermolam Plus Fusible TP971 (46 inches wide) fusible fleece – 11 inches wide by 6 inches high.
- Polyester thread to match all fabrics.
- Basic sewing supplies
- Sewing Machine.
Get the pattern here
Get the smaller curved frame here
Get the larger curved frame here