All posts may contain affiliate links.
The Clarendon Crossbody Wallet is one of this designer’s bestseller patterns. You can see from the wonderful pictures why this pattern is so popular. It really has it all! It’s a purse, a clutch bag, a wallet, a shoulder bag or a cross body bag. Pick how you want to use it.
It’s a small bag with many compartments and has the following features:–
- A zipper pocket on the flap, ideal for your phone or other items you need instantly accessible,
- An optional ID pocket,
- A concealed zipper beneath the flap for coins, or other essentials,
- With eight card pockets and a slip pocket, this wallet keeps your credit cards and money handy,
- There is lining to hold the larger items a wallet alone cannot, with an additional slip pocket inside,
- An adjustable strap to ensure the bag fits you exactly.
When finished the wallet measures approximately 6″ high by 9 1/2″ wide by 1″ deep. We think you’ll really like this one – give it a try!
Click here for the pattern
Want more wallet sewing pattern ideas?
If you love sewing wallets
but this one isn't quite right for you, then don't worry, we have LOTS more wallet sewing patterns for you to choose from. Check out just a few from our selection here.