You’ll love the practical, fun-to-sew Tri-fold Wallet. Inside you’ll find room for all your necessities: a zipped coin pocket, a bill pocket, 7 slot credit card panel, and a large zip pocket for coupons, checkbook, or even a slim cased cell phone.
The sewing pattern comes with complete instructions for using seat belt webbing as well as regular fabric.
8″ by 4″
Seat Belt Webbing, Fabrics & Interfacing:
- Cotton fabric for the outer OR Seat Belt Webbing – mix or match your colors if you like.
- Background Fabric is the base fabric on which the seat belts are stitched. Suggested: quilting cotton in a solid color that matches or coordinate with the seat belt webbing.
- Lining Fabric for the interior. Suggested: quilting cotton or light-weight home decor.
- Medium-Weight Interfacing. Suggested: Pellon® Shape Flex (SF101).
- Heavy-Weight Interfacing. Suggested: Pellon® Peltex 70.
– Two complete versions of the instructions – one for using seat belt webbing and the other for regular fabric
– 28 pages – each version has 13 pages of instructions and 1 sheet of cutting labels.
– Quality line drawings and concise, capsule detailed instructions.
– All pieces are rectangles that are cut based on measurements vs pattern pieces.
– Imperial and metric measurements.
– A thoroughly tested design given the thumbs up by my amazing test team.
Please note this is a digital download PDF file, not a paper sewing pattern. Please download immediately after check out.