This little crossbody features a statement front zipper pocket and a slip pocket to the rear. The bag closes with a top zip and inside it features another zip pocket for keeping your items secure. This little bag is ideal for carrying your essentials such as wallet, phone, keys, and mask.
This is the second in the Teloujay series. This series of bag patterns are designed to teach new and useful bag-making skills. They’re small, everyday crossbody bags. In contrast to the original Teloujay (which you can find here), this version features a zip-top closure, exterior zip pocket, and oval base.
This pattern comes with a full-length video tutorial which you can watch below.
The designer recommends this as an intermediate pattern. However, it’s also suitable for ambitious beginners who are eager to learn some challenging new skills. Check out the video to see if this pattern is suitable for you.
9″ high by 8 1/2″ wide by 4″ deep.
- 1/2 yard of exterior fabric (55″ width),
- 1/2 yard of lining fabric, cotton or canvas (44″ width),
- 2/3 yard of medium woven interfacing – SF101/Wovenfuse/G700 (35″ width),
- 2/3 yard of medium non-woven interfacing – F220/808 Craft Fuse (35″ width),
- 1/3 yard Sew-in foam – Bosal/Style-Vil/Annie’s S&S (36″ width),
- 4″ by 9″ piece of ultra-firm stabilizer (Peltex 71F/S520/Decovil Heavy),
- 20″ No.5 zipper tape & two zipper pulls,
- One 9″ No.3 zip,
- Two 1″ D-rings,
- Two 1″ swivel clasps,
- One 1″ slider,
- One slim magnetic snap (14mm or 18mm),
- One zip end (optional).
This is a PDF bag pattern in English available for instant download. The pattern includes step-by-step photo instructions to guide you through the process of making this bag.
Please note this is a digital download PDF file, not a paper sewing pattern. Please download immediately after check out.