All posts may contain affiliate links.
Keeping your phone safe and damage-free is very important these days. Here’s a really great pdf pattern for a trendy looking Phone Pouch, with earbud pocket and inlet for a headphone jack.
This Phone Pouch has the following features:
- Fully lined, with a little wadding to save your phone from knocks
- Comes with three strap options (1) Wrist strap (2) Cross-body (3) Neckstrap
- A separate pocket at the front keeps your headphones handy
- A handy headphone jack inlet at the bottom means the headphones can be used whilst the phone is in its case
- Comes with full-size pattern and instructions for two size options, which covers all phone sizes
- Great stash-buster
- An easy pattern suitable for beginners, and covers all phone sizes
The REGULAR size Phone Pouch fits all phones up to 5.9″ high by 3.25″ wide by 0.35″ deep. (15cm high by 8.2cm wide by 0.9cm deep). The XL size Phone Pouch fits all phones up to 6.7″ high by 3.7″ wide by 0.4″ deep (17cm high by 9.5cm wide by 1cm deep).
Click here to get the pattern
We think you'll like these patterns for storage and organizers to sew
We know our readers just love to sew storage and organizer projects so we've got lots of them. We've handpicked some of our favorites to feature in our pattern store. These are some of the most popular that are readers are sewing now!