Olivia Pouch (3 sizes) sewing pattern
This is the Olivia Pouch sewing pattern which is a very pretty zipper case in three different sizes and shapes. We love the neat trim at the top of the bag, along the zipper.
The designer, Sotak Co, worked on this pouch for quite some time as she wanted to make sure she got all the dimensions just right in all of the three very useful sizes.
The small size of the Olivia Pouch is perfect to keep tiny random items organized inside your purse. The medium size is just right for pencils and pens and the large one would make a wonderful toiletry bag or a dopp kit.
The Olivia has three main special features:-
- Three sizes.
- The unique “tent” shape with straight side edges and wide bottom.
- The side handle.
This great designer has rated her Olivia project as suitable for an advanced beginner sewer.
When you finish making an Olivia Pouch it will measure approximately:-
- Small = 6½” wide by 4″ tall by 2″ deep.
- Medium = 8¼” wide by 3″ tall by 2½” deep.
- Large = 9½” wide by 5″ tall by 3½” deep.
What you will need to make an Olivia Pouch:-
- One fat quarter of exterior fabric,
- One fat quarter of lining fabric,
- Contrasting fabric,
- Medium weight fusible interfacing,
- One metal or nylon zipper (6″ for small, 8″ for medium, 9″ for large),
- Basic sewing supplies,
- A sewing machine.
When you download this pattern you will receive seven pages of clear, easy to follow step by step instructions and color photos plus actual size printable templates to make this pouch in three different sizes. There are full-size templates included with the pattern.
If you would like to download the pattern you can click on the blue button below.
And if you would like to see other bag sewing patterns from this designer then you can click on the red button below.