All posts may contain affiliate links.
If you would like to make yourself a nice basket or two to use regularly for storage around the house, then here is the free pattern for the Northcott Everyday Basket.
The designer says that a confident beginner will be able to complete her sewing project and she has picked some wonderfully bright fabrics to show off her creation.
We think every home can use fabric baskets like these. Here’s some of the ways you can use these handy fabric baskets:-
- Great for the kid’s room to store toys, or to move them from one room to another.
- Great for keeping at the bottom of the stairs so you can drop things in and then carry it all up at once nice and easily to distribute upstairs.
- Sort dried laundry into these fabric baskets according to rooms, so each child has his own basket of clothes to put away.
- Keep one in your guest room stuffed with towels and treats for your guests.
- And of course, use them in your sewing and crafting space filled with pretty fabrics or sewing projects.
When you have finished making one of these Northcott Everyday Baskets it will measure approximately 4″ wide by 10″ long by 6″ high.
What you will need to make the Northcott Everyday Basket:-
If you would like to download the Northcott Everyday Basket free pattern then you can click on either or both of the links below. They both seem to take you to the same pattern, but with different pictures.
Click here for the pattern
Downloading this free pattern? Great! You would make our day if you ‘bought us a coffee’ to help with the site running costs. Thank you.
Want MORE Free sewing patterns?
Want to find more FREE sewing patterns for bags and more? Why not follow the Sew Modern Bags board dedicated to our favorite FREE sewing patterns here. Pin and save your favorite bag sewing patterns to your own boards for later. Don't forget to pin this article too.