The Nautilus Hobo bag is a chic purse that can be customized to your liking. It is a great purse to take with you on a date night, a night out with friends, or to a party.
The inside features two slip pockets and a choice of a magnetic snap flap or a zipper panel closure to keep your belongings safe. There are two-sized bag handles to choose from. It can be made from various fabric mediums such as pliable faux leather, vinyl, cork fabric, quilting cotton, or thin leather. This pattern features a few unique sewing techniques that you can use when sewing other bag patterns.
Depending on your choice of fabric you can change the vibe of this purse. Using leather will give a higher-end designer vibe, or you can show off your personality with a fun quilting cotton. Vinyl will make it easy to clean.
This pattern includes:
• FULL Sized Pattern pieces (one piece is cut-on-fold)
• a Cut List (to use instead of the included rectangular pattern pieces – to save the trees!)
• colorful and clear diagrams for most steps
• an A0 copy-shop file to use for projector use or to print at a copyshop
• Labels to keep track of your cut pieces
• Coloring Pages
FINISHED DIMENSIONS OF NAUTILUS HOBO BAG: 13″W X 12″H X 5″D
The video for this pattern is courtesy of Ashely Florack of Six Stitches.
If you want to purchase the Nautilus Hobo Bag click the blue button below.