All posts may contain affiliate links.
The Mini Shades Pouch by Andrie Designs is an easy to follow sewing pattern that will help you create a beautiful pieced pouch. The outer front panel is constructed with a series of stunning curved pieces, allowing you to play around with a collection of coordinating or contrasting fabrics. Or why not make a plain front pouch using the outer back pattern piece for an even easier and faster sew.
This pattern makes up beautifully and will quickly become your go-to for last minute gift ideas!
The Mini Shades Pouch features a simple magnetic closure with a detachable crossbody strap (using super-cute ¾” hardware).
The finished size of the Mini Shades Pouch is 8” high, 6″ wide and 1” deep.
– Quilting cotton for six outer front pieces
– Quilting cotton for the outer back piece
– Quilting cotton for the outer gusset, strap & strap connectors
– Quilting cotton for the zipper pocket & lining
– Fusible Fleece (i.e. Pellon Thermolam 971F, Vilene H640)
– Medium Weight Fusible Interfacing (i.e. Pellon Shapeflex SF101, Legacy Shapeflex L-SF101)
– Firm Fusible Stabilizer (i.e. Pellon’s Peltex #71F, Legacy #71F)
– One Magnetic Snap
– Two D-Rings, two Swivel Hooks, one Slider
– One Coordinating Dress Zipper
– Coordinating thread, scissors and general sewing supplies including fabric glue/tape.
Click here to download the pattern