Tiny clutch bags and phone pouches just don’t hold all of your essentials, but The Mini Messenger Bag and wristlet does. The PDF Sewing pattern makes a bag that will allow you to easily organise and find everything on a day or night out. The Mini Messenger bag is perfect if you want a hands free bag or wristlet to carry your wallet, phone, keys, lipstick etc.
The bag features:
- A back zipper pocket
- A front phone pocket
- Inside credit card slots and a glasses/gadget pocket
- A roomy main zippered compartment.
- Three strap options (1) Adjustable crossbody strap (2) Wristlet strap (3) Leather strap
- A beautifully padded exterior
- A top zip closure keeps everything safe and in its place.
You can make The Mini Messenger Bag from just half a yard each of outer and lining quilting cotton or home decor weight fabrics. And Bosal, Soft and Stable or Pellon flex foam means that the bag holds its shape amazingly well, whilst giving added protection for your contents
The pattern is aimed at an intermediate sewer and the finished dimensions are approximately 8″ by 4.5″.
Click here for the pdf pattern