All posts may contain affiliate links.
If you love to keep your nails looking fabulous, or know a gal who does, then this could be the ideal pattern for you to sew. Designed to hold nail care equipment and especially nail wraps or stickers, it could also be a nice nail art case for small gems too. Make it for a tween or teen and know they’ll love it and use it!
Even if you don’t do your nails, this small bag with it’s clear compartments is great for storing small items. Give it a try – it’s a free tutorial to download below.
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
8″ x 15″ (Unfolded)
- Exterior, Less than 1 x Fat 1/4 ;
- Lining, Less than 1 x Fat 1/4 ;
- Binding, 1 x Fat 1/4 ;
- Clear Vinyl (Pockets), Less than 1 x Fat 1/4 ;
- Fusible Fleece, 1 x Fat 1/4 (eg. Vilene H630 or Pellon/legacy 987F) ;
- Medium weight, fusible interfacing, 1 x Fat 1/4 (Pellon/Legacy SF 101 or Pellon/Legacy 931 TD);
- Peltex 71F, 4″H x 7″W (10cm x 18cm)
- 4 x 10″ (25.5cm) Zips;
- 1 x 13″ (33cm) Thick Decorative Elastic;
- Optional 1 x Size 20 Kam snap set.
- Extras: Wonder Clips, Kam Snap tool (optional), Awl, Walking Foot
Find the free download here