All posts may contain affiliate links.
This is the Maalee ID Wristlet pdf sewing pattern from the designer Crafts Fully Made.
Do you love sewing ID wristlets but struggle with getting those ID windows perfectly folded? Or worry that those snips in the corners will fray over time? Then create your very own Maalee ID wristlet with this easy-to-follow pattern tutorial. The Maalee ID Wristlet features a new and different way to sew up the ID window!
This is a beginner-friendly pattern and comes with a step-by-step photo and video tutorial.
1) A main zipper compartment for some essentials.
2) A clear ID window that is secure within the wristlet.
3) A wristlet strap or use a keyring.
4) Finished dimensions = 5″ wide by 3.5″ high.
What is needed to make a Maalee ID Wristlet:-
- 1/4 yard of quilt cotton for the exterior,
- 1/4 yard of quilt cotton for the interior,
- 1/4 yard of woven interfacing,
- A 5″ by 2¾” piece of decovil light. The designer uses this for the slip pocket as she likes the sturdiness it gives, but any lightweight woven interfacing will work,
- A piece of 4″ by 3¼” clear vinyl – 12 gauge recommended,
- #3 zipper tape,
- One ½” D-ring,
- One ½” swivel hook,
- Erasable fabric marker or sewing chalk,
- Double-sided tape- DST,
- One rivet – optional,
- Key-fob pliers with rubber tip – optional,
- Doll needle – optional,
- Wonder Clip,
- Two sewing pins.
If you would like to download the pattern you can click on the blue button below.
Get this great pattern here!