Luscious Bow Tote Bag FREE sewing pattern
Here’s a unique looking tote bag with a stand-out bow on the front. With a single wide shoulder strap and a wide gusset design for the bag, this is simple, casual elegance with plenty of room. Although the bag looks great in bright colors and a variety of prints, we think this design would also look especially good in solids. Pick a darker color for the main body of the bag and the strap and then really create some drama with a high contrast color solid or a bold bright print of the feature bow.
You can make the Luscious Bow Tote bag using the FREE pattern and tutorial that you can download below.
What you will need to make the Luscious Bow Tote bag:-
- 3/8 yard of fabric for the body of the bag – pick a pretty quilting cotton,
- 3/8 yard of fabric for the sides and handles,
- 1/3 yard of fabric for the pocket,
- 1/2 yard of fabric for the bow,
- 1/2 yard of fabric for the lining,
- 1/2 yard fusible medium weight interfacing – check our resources page for interfacing recommendations,
- 1/2 yard fusible heavyweight interfacing,
- Basic sewing supplies,
- Sewing machine.
Click here for the FREE pattern
Liking this free pattern? Great! You would make our day if you ‘bought us a coffee’ to help with the site running costs. Thank you.