All posts may contain affiliate links.
Here’s a Lunch Tote Bag with a unique characteristic – a drawstring cover. And as a real bonus, the pattern and tutorial for this Lunch Tote Bag are 100% FREE.
The Lunch Tote Bag has the following features:-
- It has a cover inside that can give nice privacy for whatever in there and the cover can also prevent it from getting dusty on a windy day.
- It is both large and sturdy.
- It doesn’t just have to be used as a lunch box, it has multiple uses.
- The vinyl-coated fabric for the lining means that when you spill some food or drinks in the bag, you can still smile.
- It measures approximately 9″ wide by 7 1/2″ high (w/o handles) by 5 1/2″ deep.
Click here for the FREE pattern
Liking this free pattern? Great! You would make our day if you ‘bought us a coffee’ to help with the site running costs. Thank you.
Want MORE Free sewing patterns?
Want to find more FREE sewing patterns
for bags and more? Why not follow the Sew Modern Bags board dedicated to our favorite FREE sewing patterns here. Pin and save your favorite bag sewing patterns to your own boards for later. Don't forget to pin this article too.
Even more tote bag sewing patterns you won't be able to resist
Want even more tote bag sewing patterns? These are the top best selling tote bag patterns in our store. Take a look at the tote bag category on our shop page for even more!