Here’s a Lunch Tote Bag with a unique characteristic – a drawstring cover. And as a real bonus, the pattern and tutorial for this Lunch Tote Bag are 100% FREE.
The Lunch Tote Bag has the following features:
- It has a cover inside that can give nice privacy for whatever in there and the cover can also prevent it from getting dusty on a windy day
- It is both large and sturdy
- It doesn’t just have to be used as a lunch box, it has multiple uses
- The vinyl-coated fabric for the lining means that when you spill some food or drinks in the bag, you can still smile
- It measures approximately 9″ wide by 7 1/2″ high (w/o handles) by 5 1/2″ deep.
Click here for the FREE pattern